First wildlife baby of the year arrived today - teeny day-old raccoonlet, not in the best shape. A hiker found her along a trail in the park, muddy and cold. She's a bit dehydrated, but fairly squirmy and squawky once she got warmed up again - didn't like the rehydration solution at all, but I finally got her to take some diluted puppy formula, so far so good. As per tradition, wildlife babies that need hourly monitoring and care always arrive on super busy days with field trips and a thousand other things going on *flops* but I have all day tomorrow off so that should help. Also my grass needs mowing already - yikes!
- 1: Non-patriarchal reasons to shave your armpits
- 2: The Last Knight! I survived!
- 3: What a wonderful world
- 4: Houston, we have snuggles!
- 5: Hello from under the pile of wildlifes
- 6: Caught!
- 7: What are they teaching the kids these days...
- 8: Well that was rude, LJ
- 9: Happy Bloodroot Day! + more Project Resetverse from tainry!
- Base style: Abstractia by
- Theme: Burnished by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags