I've managed to dodge all the colds and lurgies going around this year, even after several stints of babysitting a mucus-oozing toddler, but no more - finally got me! Sore throat kept me awake all last night, and fevery enough today to keep being chilled and achy and queasy but still hungry (but if I eat things don't go well, which is super annoying, hmph). Luckily I have two days off in a row to hole up and be glorpy, and mom, bless her heart, came over and mowed my jungle-lawn which was getting out of hand. It's so nice outside though! Temps in the 80's and spring in full blast - was hoping to do something other than sit on the couch snorfling :(
- 1: Non-patriarchal reasons to shave your armpits
- 2: The Last Knight! I survived!
- 3: What a wonderful world
- 4: Houston, we have snuggles!
- 5: Hello from under the pile of wildlifes
- 6: Caught!
- 7: What are they teaching the kids these days...
- 8: Well that was rude, LJ
- 9: Happy Bloodroot Day! + more Project Resetverse from tainry!
- Base style: Abstractia by
- Theme: Burnished by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags